Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A New A RIVERS VIEW

The song I'll Be Home for Christmas tells us to "please have snow and mistletoe..."  To be honest, I've stood under mistletoe long enough for someone to do a sketch of me, but my lips got no action.  Mistletoe worked for Yogi Bear.
Even crazy, wealthy, former Hollywood star Norma Desmond got some New Year's Eve lovin' from a handsome young hunk of an unemployed Hollywood writer in Billy Wilder's Sunset Boulevard.
Not everybody who longs for it gets that romantically sparkling New Year's Eve moment like in When Harry Met Sally.
If you're a solo act watching happy couples be festive during the holiday season, my new A Rivers View is for you.  I know exactly how you feel.  To see my short video, just go to www.Facebook.com/BobbyRiversTV.  Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Colman Domingo in RUSTIN

In the first ten minutes of Steven Spielberg's LINCOLN, we see Daniel Day-Lewis as Abraham Lincoln talking to two Black soldiers on a Ci...