Monday, November 8, 2021

WEST SIDE STORY On Its Way

 "Something's Coming" is a song from the classic Broadway score and the 1961 Oscar-winning film adaptation of WEST SIDE STORY. To me, the 1961 movie is a work of film art. "Something's Coming" also applies to the soon-to-be seen new version of WEST SIDE STORY from famed director Steven Spielberg. It was scheduled to open last year, but was held back because of pandemic. The new version hits screens early next month. The extraordinary Rita Moreno, who won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her powerful performance in the original, is in Spielberg's remake. She does the role of the shop owner. He was "Doc" in the original, played by Ned Glass. Moreno is also one of the remake's producers. She had script input in sections that, from what I've heard, were a bit too Caucasian for Puerto Rican characters to be saying. Here's a trailer for Spielberg's WEST SIDE STORY.


Here's what the studio is calling a "sneak peek."


My wish is that Rita Moreno has such a good role and is so terrific in the remake that she gets a second Oscar nomination for WEST SIDE STORY. What wonderful Hollywood history that would be.

Steven Spielberg's version is scheduled to open on December 10th.


3 comments:

  1. I want to appreciate the great work of Dr USELU, i have been diagnosed of HIV virus for 3 years, i have lose all hope that there is a cure and i have been taking medicine to sustain myself not until i got to know about Dr USELU, i contacted him and he sent me his herbal medicine which i took as prescribed by him for some days and i went to the hospital after finishing the herbal medicine. To my greatest surprise i was confirmed HIV Negative after years of being positive, it is indeed a miracle.You can contact him for help. he can also cure the following (1) BRAIN TUMOR (2) LUPUS (3) CANCER (4) HSV-1 (5) HPV (6) HERPES (7) PAD (8) DIABETES etc.. his whatsapp number: (+23470528984.82)   email: dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com  his website: https://druseluherbalhome.simdif.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got diagnose of herpes virus last year, and i was taking some drugs prescribed for me by my family doc the drugs could not work and the herpes in my system was very terrifying that i was so depressed the good news is that i never gave up in searching for natural cure for herpes virus ,cause i believe so much in herbal medication.. One faithful morning i read a comment from a lady called Destiny Hudson on how she was cured with natural herbs made by DR.OYAGU from somewhere is West Africa, i immediately copied out his contact email via oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com and explain all my herpes problem to him via his email. the big truth is that it took just two week for his herbal medication to cure me completely without side affect. Till date am herpes virus free and all thanks to Dr OYAGU for his good deeds for me, Once again am very happy to share this great testimony of DR OYAGU cure hurry up now and contact him via his email address (oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com Call & WhatsApp him on (+2348101755322 ) and see what he can do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone... Dr Ishiaku herbs is a good remedy for herpes Virus , I was a carrier of herpes virus and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ishiaku cure Herpes Virus, I decided to contact him, and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 2 weeks before asking me to go for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm HSV 2 Negative after the test, Today i am so happy because I'm free from herpes disease with the help of Dr. Ishiaku . Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ishiaku herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible. you can reach him on his email, i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure to herpes or any other deadly disease...Contact Dr ishiaku via email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com or whats-app +2348180828544

    ReplyDelete

Colman Domingo in RUSTIN

In the first ten minutes of Steven Spielberg's LINCOLN, we see Daniel Day-Lewis as Abraham Lincoln talking to two Black soldiers on a Ci...