Friday, June 2, 2023

I Love TED LASSO

 I went back to Twitter and found a few more critics weighing in on this current season of TED LASSO. I still do not understand why they wrote that this season -- probably its last -- was a mess and unfocused. Personally, I felt a definite core of forgiveness running through the season, a core that touched me deeply. 

I watched the final episode. I was surprised. I laughed. I cried. I watched it twice. If you get Apple+, if you're able to see it but haven't seen it yet...see it over the weekend.

Ted -- the ultimate fish out of water across the pond. A divorced dad from Kansas, a football coach, now eoaching a team in England. His unflappable, often laughable, optimism was brave and sincere. His sunny outward optimism worked to eclipse the lingering gray clouds in his heart.

I 💗 TED LASSO. Thanks for including us. 🌈 This season with rich with wit, inclusion, tenderness and humanity. What a terrific cast TED LASSO had and what a gift this show was from its lead actor/creator Jason Sudeikis.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Colman Domingo in RUSTIN

In the first ten minutes of Steven Spielberg's LINCOLN, we see Daniel Day-Lewis as Abraham Lincoln talking to two Black soldiers on a Ci...