"With the right white man, we can do anything." That is a line from his current film, a line of dialogue that broke me up laughing in the movie theater because...well, it's true. The line was delivered by actor John David Washington who also delivers one hell of a good performance as real-life character Ron Stallworth. My buddy Scott Simon interviewed Ron Stallworth last year on NPR's Weekend Edition. Stallworth talked about his memoir that served as the basis for BLACKkKLANSMAN from director/writer Spike Lee.
Yes. This is based on a true American story. A black detective went undercover and joined the KKK. To me, this film is brilliant and blistering in its timeliness.


this is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten
ReplyDeleteyears HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a
lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was
waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him,
unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he
prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the
end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i
went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought
it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my
friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr voodoo after the treatment she
was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i
want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his
email address, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i want you to email him he
is a great man. the government is also interested in this Dr voodoo
thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify
for your good work you can also add him on whatsApp
+2348140120719
this is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten
ReplyDeleteyears HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a
lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was
waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him,
unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he
prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the
end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i
went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought
it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my
friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr voodoo after the treatment she
was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i
want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his
email address, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i want you to email him he
is a great man. the government is also interested in this Dr voodoo
thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify
for your good work you can also add him on whatsApp
+2348140120719
I am free from herpes. This is a miracle product.
ReplyDeleteVery effective
It can be used for Shingles, Cold sore, HPV, HSV1&2,
You can contact R.buckler11 @ {{gmail}} com,, …………….
After 7yrs in marriage trying to conceive and fibroid was getting over my life. In the end it's my greatest joy, after the help of DR osetale . I fell pregnant. I'm recommending everyone out here who is trying to get pregnant no matter the conditions that delay your pregnancy, either physical or spiritual problems holding your womb. you should also contact DR. Osetale there will be a greater testimony for you. > email or whatsapp call... OSETALEHEALER@GMAIL.COM
ReplyDelete+2349068271826
{1}HIV/AIDS
{2}DIABETES
{3}EPILEPSY
{4} STROKE
{5} HPV
{6} PREGNANCY ISSUES
{7} HEPATITIS
{8} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA..
(9)CANCER
(10) FIBROID
(11) Low blood pressure
You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr Reethesh. When I met Dr Reethesh, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman at 32 years of age and I have been married for five years. I went to many hospitals and all the doctors I met were telling me that i'll not be able to give birth again. The doctors were telling me that I am affected with Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Uterine Fibroids. They were advising me to go for child adoption. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age. I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr Reethesh. Within a few weeks of contacting Dr Reethesh, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after six months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr Reethesh of my bareness for him to help me. He did the spell for fertility. I took the herbs he sent to me. And after some months of finishing the herbs, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a handsome son. Presently, I am a mother of a handsome son and I am happy in my marriage. All thanks to Dr Reethesh and his wonderful work. Contact Dr Reethesh Via WhatsApp: +2349012999010 OR Email: reethesh60@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteDO YOU NEED A LOAN IF YES GET BACK TO US NOW, EMAIL US at (trustbridgefinancialservice943@yahoo.com) Do you need an urgent loan to finance your business or in any purpose? we are certified and legitimate and international licensed loan lender We offer loans to Business firms, companies and individuals at an affordable interest rate of 3% , It might be a short or long term loan or even if you have poor credit, We shall process your loan as soon as we receive your application.
ReplyDeletewe are an independent financial institution. We have built up an excellent reputation over the years in providing various types of loans to thousands of our customers. We Offer guaranteed loan services of any amount to citizens and non-citizens we offer easy personal loans, commercial/business loan, car loan, leasing/equipment finance, debt consolidation loan, home loan, for all citizens and non-citizens with either a good or bad credit history. If you are interested in our above loan offer you are advice to return to us for more details,You can contact us with this email :(trustbridgefinancialservice943@yahoo.com) We shall respond to you as soon as we receive email.
Fast cash offer for you today at just 3% interest rate, both long and short term cash of all amounts and currencies, no collateral required. Apply now for your instant approval
We offer all kinds of loan services
💼 Services offered
🏠 Real estate loans and mortgage brokerage
🚗 Personal and car loans
💼 Business and equipment loans
🌱 Green loans (electric vehicles, solar and ecological improvements)
📊 Commercial real estate loans and self-managed pension funds (SMSF)
🏡 Reverse mortgages and investment loans
🧠 Financial strategy and support
📌 Tailor-made loan solutions with personalized support
Contact Trustbridge Financial Service for your loan whtasapp:+2349124847559
How my best friend lied against me because she wants my husband to herself. Please be careful about some persons you call your friend. I got married to my sweet high school boyfriend. We were living in peace and enjoying our life. We have two kids together. Everything was going well for us. My husband is not always around because he works in another city. So, one day my husband came back home and started acting funny. His behavior changed toward me and the kids. I was trying to know what's happening. He never gave me attention or listened. Some days later my husband asked me to take myself out of the house saying he is not interested in our marriage anymore. I tried to talk to him so he could tell me where I went wrong but all was in vain. his behavior and character toward us went out of control. I had no other choice than to leave the house with the kids. This made my heart bleed anytime I think about it because this is a man I loved with all my heart. I cried and my mind got worried for a good five months. My cousin who had a similar issue like mine told me to contact DR WALE telling me that DR WALE will save my marriage. When I contacted him, I told him how everything happened. I paid for all materials needed to get the job done. DR WALE found out that it was my best friend that was behind everything that is going on in my marriage. He said it was my friend that told my husband negative things DR WALE went forward to say they were both having an affair together. So, DR WALE did what he knows how to do best telling me my husband will come begging. DR told me that my best friend did an evil spell, so my husband turned his back on us. But all thanks to DR WALE my husband came begging me for forgiveness saying he doesn't know what came over him. because DR WALE has told me everything that happened it was easy to forgive him. We're living together as one big family now. If you want back your Ex-partner DR WALE is the right man to contact. His WhatsApp/Telegram: +2347054019402 OR Email: drwalespellhome@gmail.com
ReplyDelete